As leaders, we’re being asked to do something that’s never been done before. That is, in an unprecedented time of global change, we are being called to create an inclusive experience for a diverse multi-generational workforce that’s empowered, informed, and very, very vocal.
Sure, creating such an inclusive experience might sound impossible. But it’s not.
The key is to know each generation’s unique blueprint, as well as the currencies that drive them and give them the greatest satisfaction.
For example, what prior generations viewed as a privilege, today’s talent believes is their right:
“I have the right to feel my voice is heard and honored.”
“I have the right to a job that engages my heart, mind, and spirit.”
“I have the right to have a work environment that supports how my brain works.”
“I have the right to choose my pronouns.”
When leaders are grounded in such generational currencies, talent becomes more engaged, productive, and loyal.
In this keynote presentation, generational expert Anna Liotta helps participants understand the common issues leaders face, as well as the best ways to address them.
- Understanding the different generations - how to attract and lead Millennials and Gen Z
- Challenges working/leading across generations - what each generation expects and demands of leaders today.
- Common generational misunderstandings - what it costs you to ignore or mishandle them
- How to overcome generational misunderstandings - how to create inclusive team environments
- Generational changes coming and how to prepare for these changes - what you can do to leverage the next Great ReShuffle cycle.