In this session participants will learn how to:
- Recognize the signs of positive mental health and effective coping strategies
- Detect the signs and symptoms of the complex issue of mental health, mental illness, and the factors that put people at risk.
- Recognize the signs and symptoms that are signalling that your team is not coping with the uncertainty and disruption
- Distinguish the 10 Essential Team Needs that must be addressed in supporting your team as they continue to move through this uncertainty (understanding these needs in a remote/hybrid work world)
- Generate actionable ideas to overcome challenges
- Avoid the pitfalls to managing a team during and after crisis
- Improve comfort in addressing anxiety issues in the workplace using a Supportive Conversations Action Plan.
- Increase your knowledge, skills and strategies to reduce stigma and move towards positive outcomes in dealing with mental health issues like depression and anxiety.
- Validate and direct those experiencing mental health challenges to helpful resources in
order to minimize the negative impact that this issue can have on the individual, their family, their livelihood and your workplace.