From AI to IA: How to turn ChatGPT and other Generative AI tools into your Intelligent Assistants (Session 2)
- What Generative AI actually is, and why it’s NOT actually AI
- Use cases of ChatGPT, Bard, Claude and other text based Gen AI in your workplace
- Twelve prompts that will change the way you use GenAI and supercharge your productivity and effectiveness
- Limitations and concerns, and what to do about them
- Make sure you don’t get into trouble or make big mistakes using these apps
- Other GenAI tools, including graphics, audio and video, and specialist applications for key workplace functions
- What’s next for GenAI
ChatGPT and AI are the talk of the town, and were the technologies of 2023 by far. Join this session to get beyond the noise and hype, and understand what these apps really do, how they work, what you should - and should not - use them for, and how they can become your intelligent assistants.
This session will focus on practical applications and usage of GenAI.
Graeme is an Expert on the Future of Work and the Disruptive Forces that are shaping organisations and their leaders. He is an internationally recognized futurist, specializing in the future of work. He was also a TEDx ‘Top Picks 2021’ Speaker.
Graeme helps organizations to understand the forces that will shape our lives in the next ten years, and how we can respond in order to confidently stay ahead of change.
He fuses creativity, client-focus and insight into the disruptive trends that are transforming business. Graeme is one of the most talented speakers and experts in his field worldwide. His talks engage, inspire and blow out the cobwebs of complacence. For the past two decades, Graeme has worked with some of the world’s most recognized brands, travelling to over 80 countries in total, and speaking to around 100,000 people every year.
He is the author of 5 best-selling books, and on faculty at 5 top global business schools.